FedEx Ground is the FedEx answer for reliable, cost-effective delivery of your ground packages - with the consistent handling and professional attention you expect from FedEx. FedEx Ground delivers packages to 100% of businesses addresses in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, and to every residential address in the US with FedEx Home Delivery service. We commit to delivery in one to five business days within the 48 states, depending on the distance from origin to destination. Packages to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico arrive in three to seven business days.**FedEx Ground delivery time is not a guaranteed service.
We use USPS for all international shipments; include AFO, APO, PO Box, Hawaii, Alaska, and non continental US. We use Priority Mail which includes a tracking number and insurance.
Recipients of orders in countries other than the United States are solely responsible for and are required to pay any and all duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees beyond the shipping charges. These rates vary by country and merchandise value.
- All returns must reference an RMA number; packages returned without an RMA number may be refused or lost.
- Do not write the RMA number on retail box.
- Do not tape or otherwise change the condition of the retail box.
- All products need to be packaged in a shipping box, NOT in the retail box. Otherwise, a $25 fee will be charged.
- Shipping is not refundable. If product was purchased using “Free Shipping” and is returned, “actual” shipping charges will be deducted from the return.
- To obtain a full refund (minus shipping charges), returns must be requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from ShinybowUSA authorized distributors.
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days, of purchase date are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No returns for refund or credit are allowed after 60 days of purchase date.
- ShinybowUSA reserves the right to inspect the products returned condition and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for excessive damage or wear of products.
- All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products. Any missing components will have their cost individually deducted from the original purchase amount.
- Custom orders are never refundable.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: The quickest way for us to be able to handle a return for you is for you to accept delivery and then contact us about sending the item back. If you refuse shipment, your shipping will still not be refunded; it will only delay your credit for your purchase. On all shipments to customers, we incur shipping and handling costs.
- If through no fault of ShinybowUSA the shipment is refused, we will charge your account for any shipping and handling fees to recover the expenses we incurred. We also reserve the right to impose a 20% restocking fee for an unauthorized return.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges (shipping to us). For items to be returned to you, we are only responsible for ground shipping charges. Any other shipping service is at the cost of the customer.
- We do not refund customs and/or duty fees.
- Products that are received by us that do not meet these conditions will be subject to additional charges and/or will not be processed as returns. We will attempt to contact you to determine the disposition of these goods prior to their disposal with no further liability to us.
- Advanced shipments may require a Credit Card authorization. When your original item is safely returned to us, the authorization will be removed.
An RMA is required for any return.
Click here for the online RMA form.