Special Order Item. No Returns. 1 Year Warranty. U.S. Delivery approximately 1-3 weeks after receipt of payment.
This Matrix switch is a high-performance matrix switcher designed for unbalanced audio signal routing.
Available in different sizes starting at 4x4, up to 128x32.
While not the prettiest looking chassis, it is affordable and most important it is functional. The excellent quality of this series of matrix switchers comes from using the industry's best performing IC chips and we design each switcher to ensure the highest signal quality.
This series of matrix switcher provides users with a user friendly GUI that supports all versions of Windows OS. This series of switchers has a monochrome dot-matrix LCD display, with control via the front panel push buttons or via RS-232 communication interface. The matrix switch can store up to 30 user presets.
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Control via front panel push buttons or RS-232 or IR Remote
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Stores 30 preset matrixes
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch, etc.
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch chassis
- Input & Output: 3.81mm connector
- Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Gain: Unbalanced 0dB (Can be changed), balanced 6dB
- SNR (S/N): 73.5dB (1Vp-p) empty-load
- Channel Isolation: >76dB@1KHz
- Input Impedance: High resistance, >47KΩ
- Output Impedance: 47Ω
- Matrix Switcher
- IR Remote
- RS-232 Cable
- North American AC Power Cable
- Phoenix Audio connector
- Users Guide