Special Order Item. No Returns. 1 Year Warranty. U.S. Delivery approximately
1-3 weeks after receipt of payment.
This Matrix switch is a high-performance matrix switcher designed for video and
audio signal routing. It supports unbalanced audio, Composite, RGBHV (Component),
or VGA (DB15).
Available in different sizes starting at 4x4, up to 76x8.
The excellent quality of this series of matrix switchers comes from using the industries
best performing IC chips and we design each switcher to ensure the highest signal
quality. The VGA and RGBHV switcher has a signal bandwidth of 350MHz (-3dB) to support
resolutions up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024 120Hz refresh rate,
meeting the strict requirements of a variety of high quality sources and displays.
The Composite video switcher has a signal bandwidth of 100MHz (-3dB), supporting
a variety of standard video signals but also able to meet the bandwidth requirements
of true HDTV.
This series of matrix switcher provides users with a user friendly GUI that supports
all versions of Windows OS. This series of switches has a monochrome dot-matrix
LCD display, with control via the front panel push buttons or via RS-232 communication
interface. The matrix switch can store up to 30 user presets.
- Professional matrix chip with 350MHz (-3dB) bandwidth when fully loaded
- Supports HDTV up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024, 120Hz refresh
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Control via front panel push buttons or RS-232 or IR Remote
- Audio follows Video or Audio Break-away
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Stores 30 preset matrixes
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch,
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch chassis
- Matrix Switcher
- IR Remote
- RS-232 Cable
- North American AC Power Cable
- Phoenix Audio connector (Models with Audio Only)
- Users Guide